Bertie Ladies' Regency Pumps (Oxblood)
Bertie Ladies' Georgian Pumps offer a sturdy and practical solution for late 18th century and early 19th century Regency footwear for ladies.
These slip-on shoes are accurate for c. 1790 - 1820. They feature an all leather upper with bound edges and a grosgrain ribbon tie on the vamp. The lining and soling are both leather, with the edges of the sole and stacked leather heel blacked. These beautiful shoes have a rounded toe and can be worn with daywear for women, perfect for Jane Austen, Napoleonic Era, War of 1812, and other Regency events.
Materials & Sizing
- Uppers are 100% calf leather
- Short 0.5 in / 1.3 cm common sense heel
- 100% leather sole with sealer for durability
- Bound edges and grosgrain ribbon tie
- Leather lining and insole with light padding
- "B" width (women's average)
- Runs true to size for most customers.
- Order a half-size larger for wide-width feet, or if you prefer your shoes to fit more loosely, or intend to wear with thicker stockings.