This page was last updated May 30, 2023.
The Harlemology Collection - Dandy, Gladys, Noble, and Rainey
All colorways of Dandy, all colorways of Gladys, and most colorways of Noble and Rainey will be arriving in our European warehouse shortly!
However, we needed a bit more time to perfect the green and purple colorways of Nobel and Rainey, and these shoes will be arriving a few weeks after the first batch. We still hope to get them within the original estimated timeline, and we'll post updates on their progress on this page as we get them!
Once the shoes arrive, it can take up to a week to receive the shoes, organize them, then ship all outstanding pre-orders in a batch.
The Jitterbug Collection - Ghillie, Lido, and new colors of Karolina
Ghillie, Lido, and new colorways of Karolina (black/grey, black/oxblood/ivory, black/purple/grey, black/yellow/ivory, blue/ivory, and green) are currently available on pre-order with a scheduled delivery estimate to our European warehouse in June/July 2023.
The In Bloom Collection - Flora, Daisy, and Primrose
Flora, Daisy, and Primrose are currently available on pre-order with a scheduled delivery estimate to our US warehouse in July/August.
|Please note that we do not split-ship orders. All items in an order will ship together once all of the products have come into stock; that means if your order contains a shoe from this pre-order and a shoe from a pre-order arriving later, they'll both ship when the final shoe arrives at our warehouse. For more information about how our pre-orders process works, please read our pre-order information page.
Factors currently affecting pre-order schedulesUnfortunately, but not unsurprisingly, we have experienced some significant production delays due to the effects of the pandemic on our supply chain. These have included:
- Protecting the health of everyone involved in the production of your shoes
- Impacts on our leather suppliers and shoe component supply chain
- A critical shortage of shipping containers in China for sea freight is causing global transportation issues.
- Low capacity and availability of air freight to move completed goods to our warehouses. It's currently taking us 3-4 weeks to move products that have previously taken 4-6 days.
- Critical capacity issues at most major ports are causing delays due to increased consumer demand for almost all tangible goods.
- Ongoing truck freight issues within the EU due to a driver shortage
We regularly email customers that have opted-into notifications with updates relating to the progress of their pre-orders. If you have opted-out of notification emails then we recommend that you check our Facebook page for the latest updates.
If you have an questions, or need assistance in making adjustments to an existing order, or need to cancel a late order then please contact us!